CAROL STREAM, Ill., June 12, 2012 /Christian Newswire/ -- Christianity Today announces the debut of the redesigned ChristianityToday.com, the website for Christianity Today magazine, with new features and a clean, fresh look. The new website boasts a simpler layout, subscriber-only content, minute-to-minute news updates from around the web, and topically categorized content ranging from hot button subjects like Mitt Romney and same-sex marriage to timeless ones like fatherhood and prayer.
Publisher Terumi Echols says, "A makeover for our website has been long overdue, and we couldn't be happier about the changes. ChristianityToday.com will be an easy-to-use and excellent source for Biblical perspective on the news and cultural events shaping the Church and the world, plus an endless resource for researching a number of topics."
Christianity Today hopes the changes will be refreshing and helpful for faithful readers as well as inviting to new users.
The website has been organized into four clearly-defined sections:
- Theology + Spirituality -- Commentary from leading Christian thinkers on religion and ethics.
- Church Life + Ministry -- Stories and commentary about God's work daily through the Church worldwide.
- Media + Culture -- Reviews, news, and more on the books, movies, TV, and music affecting culture.
- Politics + Current Affairs -- Civil, trusted voices on the latest news in global and local political affairs.
- Gleanings -- Constant monitor of the most important stories from around the world and web, with Biblical insight added to each story.
- Topics -- New categories on a myriad of subjects, including the most-discussed articles, an up-to-date newsfeed, and a timeline so you know the whole story.
- Issue pages -- Immediate, subscriber-only access to both the current issue and 17 years of past issues, all in a simplified, easy-to-navigate format.
To view the redesigned website, go to www.ChristianityToday.com.