Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TIME TO CATCH UP

I'm sorry not to be doing a lot of posting lately. I've been super busy getting out the questionnaires to publishers and others for the 2010 market guide. A huge job--as each one has to be personalized to the recipient. For that reason I haven't had time for posting a lot here. I hope to catch up on that in the next few days. Will also keep you informed of the market news as it comes in.

that reminds me, I need your help too. If you get one of the questionnaires, please respond as soon as possible. Also if you are involved in a group, conference, have an editorial service, or know of an agent, book, periodical not listed, please let me know. I just need a mailing address, and/or e-mail or Website. If you know of changes to the current guide, let me know that too.I can use all the help I can get.

Blessings--Sally

No comments: