Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ANOTHER AGENT FOR YOUR LIST

Carol Susan Roth Literary & Creative
1824 Oak Creek Drive #416
Palo Alto, Ca 94304
650/323-3795
www.authorbest.com
carol@authorsbest.com

A note from Carol:

I have been a literary agent in Palo Alto, Ca / Stanford University
since 1996.

There are listings about me and my work on my site, www.authorsbest.com,
also Publishers marketplace.com; Writer's Digest; Literary Marketplace;
The Jeff Herman Guide to Publishers, Editors and Agents.

I am quite ecumenical but my big Christian book soon to be
released by Revell/ Baker is called Glimpses of Heaven - Trudy Harris

I have very good relationships with all the major Christian and most
of the smaller publishers.

2 comments:

Linda Harris said...

I tried the link and it didn't work. The actual link is www.authorsbest.com (with an s after author).

D said...

the website does not work. I wanto to send you my query.