Friday, February 29, 2008

STUART'S MARKETING TELEWEBCAST MARCH 5

Where do you find answers to your marketing questions about writing for the Christian market? What if you could ask me any question about marketing then listen for the answer?

I've been writing for the last 40+ years, and for the last 23 years, I've been putting out the annual "Christian Writers' Market Guide." As marketing columnist for Christian Communicator, Advanced Christian Writer and Oregon Christian Writers, I am considered the leading authority on the Christian market. I travel the nation speaking at many writer's conferences.

As you know, in the last few weeks, the latest edition of the 2008 Christian Writer's Market Guide is available.

I'm telling you this because Terry Whalin has convinced me to be grilled on marketing questions on the Christian market during a LIVE 70-minute telewebcast on Wednesday, March 5th!

* * * Here's My Small Request * * *

Rather than have the "content" come out of my head (or Terry's head) for the March 5th 2008 telewebcast at 4 p.m. PDT / 7:00 p.m. EDT, I decided to let you ask me a question.

So, if you could ask me ANY question you wanted about marketing for the Christian writer, what would your question be?

Here's your chance to ask me directly and get registered for our call on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 (starts promptly according to www.Time.gov).

Go to the link below:

http://www.asksallystuart.com

* * * Get FREE "On Marketing" chapter from my book "Getting Published" * * *
You will receive a full chapter from "Getting Published." It's FREE if you ask a question and register for this telewebcast.

Go to the link below:

http://www.asksallystuart.com

After your question gets submitted, you'll find out how to get phone access and webcast access to Terry Whalin and me for our LIVE telewebcast, March 5, 2008.

Sally Stuart

ps. If you can't make the time of the call, please go ahead and sign up anyway. The entire teleseminar will be recorded and EVERYONE who signs up will receive an email with the replay link. Also if you sign up, you will be able to download the FREE marketing chapter right away.

No comments: