Monday, February 11, 2008

MARKET GUIDE SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER

I think most of you are aware of the offer I have to sign up to get the market guide automatically every year, and freeze the price at the current level. Currently that is at $34.99, plus postage. However, I'm going to make a very special offer to my blog readers. Because I lose some off my automatic list every year due to death, health problems, financial difficulties, no longer writing, or whatever, I'm going to let you sign up to take over one of the lower prices these cancellations held. Those prices range from $16.95 to 29.99, plus postage. This will be on a first come, first serve basis. I will start with those at $16.95 and move up as each has been filled.

All I need from you is an e-mail (stuartcwmg@aol.com) saying you want to be added to the automatic list on this special, and send the following information: name, mailing address, phone number, and whether you have the 2008 edition or want me to send one. I will e-mail you back letting you know at what amount you will be paying, and you can accept or reject the offer at that point. I'll keep this offer open until all the slots are filled, but will be making the offer to another group starting on Wednesday. So--let me hear from you soon.

No comments: